Tomorrow 14 February 2013 the Home Front Command will carry out a nationwide emergency drill for our kids.
- What: Nationwide defense drill
- When: 14 February 2013 at 10:05
- Where: Nationwide, except for areas surrounding Gaza (full list of locations not participating)
- What will happen:
- Everyone (except for areas near Gaza) will hear the siren. A “Personal Message” (מסר אישי / messer ishi) will be sent to all those with cellphones that are capable of receiving them and cellphone providers that participate in the program.
- Those in educational facilities are expected to act as they would if they heard an actual siren and head to their protected rooms.
- Others are not required to do anything, but are encouraged to use the opportunity to find where they would go if an actual emergency was happening.